Webinar: Everything you need to know about vitamin D and pregnancy
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How vitamin D metabolism shifts during pregnancy
- Risk factors and prevalence of vitamin D deficiency
- Current research on vitamin D & pregnancy outcomes, including gestational diabetes, preeclampsia, preterm birth, and more
- The rationale for normalizing vitamin D levels during pregnancy (and research on what “normal” vitamin D levels really are)
- Optimal levels of supplementation and how they compare to current guidelines
- Practical application of this information: What does it mean for you and your clients?
- Tons of little known facts about vitamin D (applicable both during and outside of pregnancy)
Date: Thursday, July 12th at 10am PST/1pm EST
This is a live webinar that will also be recorded and available for a short time to registrants. Registration is limited. This webinar WILL SELL OUT. Reserve your seat in advance.
Time: 90 minutes
Q&A: I will leave 10-15 minutes for questions at the end.
CEUs: This webinar is preapproved for 1.5 CEUs for registered dietitians via CDR.
This webinar has sold out. A recording will be available for purchase at a later date. Please email whnacademcy [at] gmail [dot] com with questions.
About the presenter
Lily Nichols is a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist, Certified Diabetes Educator, researcher, and author with a passion for evidence-based prenatal nutrition. Drawing from the current scientific literature and the wisdom of traditional cultures, her work is known for being research-focused, thorough, and sensible.
She is the author of two bestselling books, Real Food for Pregnancy and Real Food for Gestational Diabetes.
Her work has not only helped tens of thousands of women manage their gestational diabetes (most without the need for blood sugar-lowering medication), but has also influenced nutrition policies internationally. Lily’s clinical expertise and extensive background in prenatal nutrition have made her a highly sought after consultant and speaker in the field.